Love Unlimited Christian Ministries Center
Contact us at (773) 776-7424
- That the Bible is the inspired, holy, infallible and authoritative word of God.
- There is one God, eternally existent in three persons: God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit.
- In the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in the blessed hope of His personal, visible future return to Earth to receive to himself, His blood-bought church to forever be with Him.
- The only means of being cleansed from sin is through repentance and faith in the precious Blood of Christ.
- That regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential for personal salvation.
- That the redemptive work of Christ on the cross provides healing of the human body as the answer to believing prayer.
- That the baptism with the Holy Spirit, according to Acts 2:4, with the evidence of speaking with other tongues, is given to believers who ask for it.
- In the sanctifying power of the Holy Spirit. As He dwells within, He enables the Christian to live a holy lifestyle.
- In the resurrection of both the saved and the lost; the saved to everlasting life, the lost to eternal damnation.
In addition, we believe:
- In the Sanctity of Marriage.
- The institution of marriage was ordained by God.
- That God's intent was for marriage to be between a man and a woman.
We therefore commit ourselves to support only this doctrine, which we believe is clearly expressed in God's immutable word.
Revised July 2011